2. Enrolment pack is provided to your family.
3. Enrolment forms returned along with birth certificates (including any change of name documents), immunisation records, VISA details of applicants, proof of citizenship, school reports, previous NAPLAN results and references.
4. Once all forms have been received an interview will be booked for the family to meet with the College Principal. (Kindergarten and Middle School enrolments may be requested to attend an information session prior to interview).
5. Families will be contacted after the interview to advise the outcome.
6. Successful applicants may then commence purchasing uniforms, text books and IT requirements.
If you would prefer, please feel free to download our enrolment forms directly from here: