We believe that when parents partner with the College about the foundations for their children, that the outcomes are magnified both socially and academically for your children. As such your child’s enrolment is conditional on your (parent / guardian) agreement and support of these conditions.
Please read through carefully before signing.
- Students and parents/guardians agree to actively support the College’s Vision and Values.
- Students are required to attend all official College functions (eg. Awards Evenings) and all timetabled activities, including intra/inter school sporting events, camps, etc. Students are required to attend College during the published term dates. If a student is going to be absent from the College for a period greater than five (5) days, advance notification must be made in writing to the Head of the relevant school.
- The College reserves the right to discipline students for breaches of College rules and general misbehaviour. The Principal reserves the right to suspend or permanently exclude a student from the College.
- Parents/guardians who enrol their child in the College agree to accept liability, jointly and individually, for the cost of restitution for any damage resulting from the wilful or negligent actions of their child.
- All fees and charges are to be paid in accordance with the College’s fees schedule as published. The arrangements for payment of fees and charges must be made prior to the commencement of the period to which they relate. Parents or guardians are jointly and individually responsible for ensuring payment of fees and charges are made to the College in accordance with the fee schedule.
- A student may be refused admission to a new term at the College if any fees and charges from the previous term remain unpaid and satisfactory alternative arrangements are not in place.
- One term’s notice in writing must be provided to the College before the withdrawal of a student. Failure to provide notice by the last day of any term for withdrawal no earlier than the last day of the following term will involve the payment of one term’s tuition fee dating from the last day of attendance of the student. This fee will only be waived in the case of there being, in the view of the Principal or Business Manager, extenuating circumstances that could not have been anticipated leading to the withdrawal of the student. These circumstances need to be set out in the letter notifying the intent to withdraw.
- Full fee payment is required to hold a place for a student who is absent from the College for any period of time during the year.
- The College reserves the right to amend these conditions and the College fee schedule without prior notice.
- The College accepts no liability for personal property brought to the College or taken to a College excursion or event.
- All students are bound by the College rules and regulations issued by the Principal.
- Parents agree to provide details of any mental, physical or behavioural conditions of a student enrolled at the College that may affect their learning or welfare, or the learning or welfare of another student, or the welfare of any person at the College.
- It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to provide the College with current and updated information.