Thornlie Christian College offers a comprehensive Primary School education programme catering for children in Years 1 to 6.
The Primary School staff are dedicated Christian teachers who work to build a solid academic basis for their students while recognising and encouraging the development of spiritual foundations in their lives. Daily devotions encourage students to devlop concern for one another and emphasises the importance of acknowledging and making time for God in their lives.
The Primary School curriculum places an emphasis on acquiring literacy and numeracy skills in an integrated approach across the nine areas of learning including:
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Health and Physical Education
- Technologies: Digital & Design Technologies
- Languages other than English (Indonesian)
- The Arts: Music, Dance, Drama, Media & Visual Arts
- Christian Living